Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A NICE DAY OFF...

Gooey and I are home today spending the day together. His babysitter is becoming a Grammy again so she took the day off.

It's nice to have an extra day off now and then. I've managed to get to the light at the end of the laundry tunnel. I have one load in the dryer and one left in the washer. After that, I'm done until next weekend.

We have to make a Walmart trip for trash bags today so I believe I will also get some pictures printed while I'm there. I haven't done that in quite a while. It'll be nice to have updated pictures to show off of the boys.

The bad part of having today off will be going back to work tomorrow. Companies suck because they give you "PTO" to use for such occassions but then they frown upon you when you use one. I know I'll have a ton of work to catch up on when I go back. Tomorrow will suck.

Anyway, Gooey and I have had breakfast, watched cartoons, played outside, and put away laundry. It's only 9:30 and I feel like I've been awake forever. Gooey's playing in his room though, so I'm sure it will take me the rest of the day to clean it up. He's the messiest kid I've ever met.

I forgot to share with you all. We converted Gooey's bed to a toddler bed over the weekend. He's really funny about it. He's all excited about having a "big boy bed" but he hasn't figured out that he can get out of it alone. But don't tell him, we want that to be a secret.

No comments: