Monday, September 15, 2008

WEEKEND IS OVER...

It's been a busy weekend for us. We went yesterday to the Plaza Art Fair at the Plaza. The artwork went from amazing to creepy. My favorite exhibit was of an artist who creates something along the lines of wax people but his material was something I've never heard of. It took us a while to figure out that the people weren't real.

We ate while we were there too. Most of the Plaza restaurants had booths selling their food along with drinks. Daddeee and I shared a turkey-bacon panini from Plaza III along with a Peach Balini. A Peach Balini is made with champagne, peach schapps, and a few other things the guy wouldn't share with me. It was delicious. The boys had burgers from M & S Grill. Oh and we also taste-tested some of the best sangria ever from Figlio's.

Today consisted of laundry, laundry, and a little bit more laundry. The Teenager cleaned his room and discovered all the clothing that he kept insisting no longer existed.

So here I sit after about 8 loads of laundry, a trip to the fish store for some algae eaters to help me maintain the tank, a full day of dealing with 2 children that seem to irritate each other and me, and several poopie diapers because Gooey boy has a touch of the stomach flu. It's been such an oh-so-exciting weekend. It's no wonder I'm so exhausted.

But that's the life of The Mommeee.

No comments: