Sunday, December 07, 2008

17 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS...

Today we went to the Christmas party for Daddeee's company. The food was awesome as always and the kids had a ton of fun.

Gooey was so excited to see Santa that he ran right up to him, waving all the way, and jumped up onto his lap. I was shocked. I really figured he'd chicken out and I wouldn't get a single photo of him on Santa's lap.

I couldn't get him to smile for the camera, though. He'd only smile after the photo was taken. Silly boy.

The one I thought was going to be tough to get a picture with Santa was the easy one. The Teenager was the difficult one to get to sit on Santa's lap. A little bit of threatening solved that problem and I got a wonderful photo of both of my boys with Santa Claus.

They offered balloon animals, coloring pages, stuffed animals (Gooey got a stuffed reindeer) and face painting for the kids. Gooey chose an elmo for his face.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great Santa shots even though there was no smile. Landon didn't smile for his either. Glad he went right up to Santa!