Monday, December 22, 2008

MORE ORNAMENTS...

I wanted to share a few more ornaments from our family Christmas tree.

This ornament I got several years ago but for the life of me I can't remember where it came from. Of course, I can't remember what I had for lunch today so that's not a big surprise. The picture isn't fabulous but in case you can't tell, it's Foghorn Leghorn, son.

I picked this one up when The Teenager was a little tyke. He really loved Dondals (as he called it) so I thought this one was perfect. It's still his favorite ornament. You can't see it in the picture but you can insert a light from the tree so the sign lights up.



Speaking of The Teenager, this one was his ornament for his 2nd Christmas.

Everyone has to have a Spongebob on their tree. But if you don't have one, don't worry. We have several to make up for it.

And a tip for anyone with little ones and/or pets, put these on the bottom of your tree. We put a bell on each bottom limb to help alert us to little hands/paws playing with the tree. It's a great (and cheap) alarm system.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love the bell idea! I have only found Landon under the tree once thankfully. Now the cat is another story.