Sunday, December 07, 2008

ORNAMENTS...

Many, many, MANY years ago, when Daddeee and I first got married, we decided that we would begin collecting ornaments for our Christmas tree. Each year we each pick out a new ornament. We've been together for so many years now that the only ornaments on our tree are the ones that we've chosen over the years. I want to share some of those ornaments and why we chose each one.

This is the ornament we bought for The Teenager's first Christmas.

And Gooey's first Christmas ornament.

To be continued...

Sorry for the cruddy quality of the photos. I'm having camera difficulties.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great ornaments! I have been meaning to shoot some pics of my favorite ornaments on my tree and start a post. Maybe this will give me some encouragement!