Sunday, July 10, 2011

REPEATING A GOOD THING

Yesterday Daddeee and I decided we needed something different to drink.

We hadn't made Red Apple Sangria in a long time so we made up a pitcher and shared it with the neighbors.

It was delicious!

It was delightful!

I'd forgotten how much I love Red Apple Sangria.

Seriously, I think I love it as much as I love my dogs.

And those of you that know me know that I really love my dogs.

I drank 3 glasses of it. I was happy.

I was tipsy.

I had a good time.

I think I talked a lot.

I'm going to share the recipe with you again so that you can be happy.

I love to spread happiness.

Red Apple Sangria

1/3 cup Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon
1 1/4 ounces apple liqueur (schnapps)
1/2 ounce grenadine
1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
Lemon-lime soda

Mix all in a 16 ounce glass and garnish with your favorite fruits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Jealous