Sunday, July 24, 2011

SHARING THE CAR

Since The Teenager has his driver's permit, I have to share the car. That means adjusting the seat every time I get into the car, moving the mirrors back into place and, most important, making sure the vents are blowing on all the right places. It's been really hot here lately so that is an essential part of driving.

Now, this one thinks he should get to drive too.

I told him his paws couldn't even reach the pedals and he laughed at me.



I told him he couldn't even see over the steering wheel. He laughed at me again.


I told him we were going to the groomer and he jumped from the car.

I still made him go to the groomer but I drove.

He's still mad at me. I just don't know if it's because I took him to the groomer or if it's because I wouldn't let him drive.


On a side note, did you notice the cup? Yes, I am a Twilight fan. I admit it.

No comments: