Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THE BIG BANG THEORY...

If you're ever having a bad Monday, just turn your television to The Big Bang Theory on CBS at 7pm CST. A few minutes watching (and laughing) at this show will make you forget about whatever big pile of Monday you stepped in.

The show is based on 4 scientists, 2 are roommates and the other 2 are friends that hang out at their apartment. I think I connect with this show so much because I'm such a nerd at heart. Yes, I am and always will be a nerd.

I'll post more about this fantastically funny show another time but for now I'll leave you with this:

"I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel with out any means of propulsion" - Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Get it? LOL

1 comment:

A Big Ball of Stress said...

OMG! This show has outdone all the others I watch. I used to think 2-1/2 men was the funniest but BBT has taken over that spot! LOL

My favorite line that I have memorized is "Mom smokes in the car, Jesus is ok with it, we just can't tell dad!" I think it is funnier because of what was going on in the episode. LOL