Friday, October 06, 2006

FAMILY REUNION...

And no, I'm not looking for a date either :)

We're leaving for Warsaw tomorrow for a family reunion. I haven't seen most of these people in more than 10 years so I'm really looking forward to it. They've never met my sons so I'm really excited to show them off.

I spent the better part of the afternoon snapping green bean for my dish to contribute. I made green beans with new potatoes and ham hocks ala Paula Dean. I hope it warms up ok for tomorrow. Plus, it has to survive a 2 hour drive to get there.

Big Brother is griping about having to go. He says he'll be so bored and he won't know anyone. I know from when I was a kid that you always think that but then end up having a great time. When it comes time to leave for home, I'm sure we'll hear a gripe about that too.

We'll be back tomorrow night with lots of pictures to share.

I'm hoping it has an open bar.

No comments: