Monday, January 08, 2007

BACK TO THE GRINDSTONE...


I go back to work today after a nice weekend. It seems strange to me to be going to work since I've been a SAHM for almost a year now. I really look forward to the paycheck!


I met some really nice people when I was there Friday night. My trainer is hilarious. She's a straight-forward type of person and I like that. I'm training with 2 other women. One is a single 23-yr-old that's extremely shy and the other is an older, married woman who's husband calls her every 2 minutes (her cell phone buzzed ALL evening). We spent a lot of time just chatting.


Meals are the hardest part for me to do. Since I'm up from early morning when the kids go to school until midnight, when would be the best time for me to schedule meals? I'm thinking I should just rethink the whole 3 meals a day thing and maybe go with 4 smaller meals. Any suggestions would be more than welcome.
Another thing I need to do is up my fiber intake. It has become an issue with me. Use your imagination and figure out why.


1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I would go for the four, or even five, small meals. Make sure though that you keep track somehow, like writing down what you eat. I'm terrible at keeping track of food (and money spent at Target) in my head.

Good for you on seeing a trainer!