Saturday, January 27, 2007

I THINK I NEED DRUGS...

I'm seriously going crazy. I'm so stressed out with my life that I don't know what to do. I shouldn't feel this way now that things are working themselves out but I can't get beyond this lousy feeling that I have.

I have a lot of time to myself, which I think is a lot of the problem. My days are spent conversing with a 1-year-old. I talk to people at work but I haven't been there long enough to make a connection. I talk to my oldest on my breaks. I spend the mornings and the weekends with him. Hubster is driving me nuts lately, too. He's demanding in a time when I just don't need it. I think it's time for me to make an appointment and see someone....seriously.

Ugh! I just don't know what else to say. Someone point me in the right direction.

BTW, Future MILFS, the batteries ran out on the scale this morning so I can't post. I'll have to post this weekend after I go buy a 9 volt!

2 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

=( I'm so sorry. Hang in there, girl. I think you need to schedule a girls night and maybe ask out one of those coworkers to have some adult time and to make that connection!

Good luck on the weigh in!!

Your fellow future milf-er

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you. I don't know anyone here in GA and I get so moody and depressed. When you get those drugs, please share.