Wednesday, April 09, 2008

DREAM LOCATION...

We were talking at work today about what your dream location would be. One of the girls is leaving to move to Georgia because it's her dream place to live. Everyone was discussing where their dream location is. Someone said Oregon because she went there on her honeymoon and fell in love with it.

I don't have a dream location. I've been thinking about this ever since. I'd like to be somewhere that has a beach. I'm not a good swimmer, but I do like the idea of a sunrise or sunset over the water. I'm afraid of hurricanes though (strange being afraid of something like this since I've lived in a tornado zone all my life).

I've always wanted to visit Maine but I'm afraid being up that far north in the winter time wouldn't agree with me on a long term basis.

I could possibly do Wyoming or Montana. I like the idea of raising cattle and having horses. I don't know much about either of these states and what they're like to live in, though.

I think I have a lot of research ahead of me to find my dream location.

What's your dream location?

No comments: