Friday, April 25, 2008

PHOTO CONTEST...


There's a photo contest abrewin' over at 5 Minutes for Mom. It's simple. It's easy. And I'm all about simple and easy. The contest is to post a photo that represents what motherhood means to you.

The above photo is one of my absolute favorites. You can't see either of my son's faces but you can see the love between them just in the way their sharing that Pooh pillow. These two boys love to wrestle on the floor and tackle each other anywhere else in the house they can find the opportunity. But even though they're wrestling, they always end with a hug and a giggle. Just looking at this photo, I can hear them laughing with each other. Those are the moments that make motherhood so special. A million dirty diapers, vomit, worms, and any other nasty boy item are all worth it just for hearing the sound of those giggles.

3 comments:

Mama Needs a Cosmo said...

So precious!! Those are the types of images I've been trying to capture with my two boys!

Anonymous said...

That is so SO cute!

Danielle said...

so sweet! Great pic- it does show the love-you are so right.