Thursday, April 24, 2008

MY LITTLE HERB GARDEN...

I decided to plant myself a small herb garden. I don't really have a green thumb. My thumb is more a light green.

Gooey and I went to KMart and they had an awesome selection of herbs.

Here are a few of what we planted:


This one is Thai Basil. I don't know what flavor it is but it sounded good.



Spicy Basil: I'm really looking forward to trying this one.

Greek Oregano...can you say "MMMMM Tasty"?

A 2-fer: Summer Savory and Lemon Thyme. A friend told me Summer Savory is really good in meatloaf. Will definitely have to try it.

Not pictured: Sweet Basil and Italian Parsley (which was inside in the window sill). I had put them inside because they smelled so good I wanted to smell them in the kitchen.

Hopefully, I can keep these little fellows alive long enough to cook with them.

No comments: