Sunday, May 11, 2008

CHANGES ARE ABREWIN'...

If you've noticed, I've been doing a few changes to my blog this weekend. I had to cave and commit to the new Blogspot. I've spent the last year resisting the change but it became time. I've also added a few other things to the blog that I've always resisted....ads. I didn't want ads cluttering up my blog.

But I had an epiphany.

I could get more people to visit my blog and read about my oh-so-dull life if I offered giveaways. Yes, I'm now willing to buy online friends.

So more changes are to come soon. Giveaways are in the future. Don't expect anything spectacular at first. I'll be starting slow. Recipes are planned too. I have so many because I really love to cook so I've decided to share some coveted recipes.

I hope everyone enjoys the changes I'm making. If you have any ideas or suggestions for me on how to make this more interesting, fun, or whatever, leave me your thoughts. I heart other people's thoughts.

Love,
Mommeee

No comments: