Sunday, May 04, 2008

MY BEST PAL...

Ranger is the best dog ever. He never complains. He's always there to listen to my gripes and doesn't try to solve my problems for me like the other males in my life. He's just there to listen and offer me a lick every once in a while.

Today at the grocery store at the checkout, they had "doggy pops". These are peanut butter popsicles for dogs. I got one for Ranger.

We spent the afternoon in the backyard. It took Ranger all of about 2 minutes to finish the peanut butter off of the "popsicle". The stick is actually a chew stick for dogs.


Doesn't he look like he's enjoying it? I think he is.

Now he's coming over to share it with me. No, thanks, Ranger. I think I'll pass. Oh wait, he wasn't going to share. He just wanted me to see how sophisticated he looked with his hanging from his mouth like a cigarette.

Disclaimer: These are camera phone pictures. Normally, my pictures are of a lot better quality but the camera phone was handy and the other camera wasn't. You gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments: